When you meet someone, your smile is the first thing they see. We have all seen people who smile and laugh, yet cover their mouth because they are not happy with the way their smile looks. A vibrant white smile not only helps make a positive impression, but it makes you feel better about yourself and your appearance. There are a number of things that cause stained teeth, and it is difficult if not impossible to avoid them all. Aside from the aging process, coffee, tea, soda, red wine, smoking, and certain foods are a few of the common culprits of teeth stains. This is why many people choose to whiten their teeth. With revolutionary Zoom! Whitening, you can turn back the clock and transform your smile.
ZOOM! In-Office Whitening
- Treatment Time: 45 minutes
- Improvements: Average of 8 shades
- What to Expect: Immediate Results, Long lasting, Less fade-back, Safe and comfortable, Performed by a dentist, Professional
Take Home Trays
- Treatment Time: 7-14 days
- Improvements: 6 shades
- What to Expect: Self-applied Trays, No immediate results
Whitening Strips/Paint-on Gel
- Treatment Time: 7-30 days
- Improvements: 3-4 shades
- What to Expect: Inconsistent tooth whitening, No immediate results
- Treatment Time: 1 month or more
- Improvements: 1-2 shades
- What to Expect: Results fade if you stop using the toothpaste, Superficial stains only
How does it work?
Unlike other whitening systems, Zoom! Whitening is a simple and short procedure performed by your dentist. Not only is it safe and comfortable, but the results are immediate and long-lasting. One 45-60 minute session of Zoom! Whitening is all it takes to brighten your smile up to eight shades.
- Your lips and gums are covered so that only your teeth are exposed.
- Your dentist applies the Zoom! whitening gel and uses the specially designed Zoom! light on your teeth. Together, the light and gel gently break up and remove any stains and discoloration.
- This is repeated 3-4 times in 15-minute increments.
After the procedure, your dentist may provide you with touch-up trays to maintain your new smile. Then, you are finished and can enjoy a brighter and whiter smile!